Sunday, December 20, 2009

For the rest of December

Here we are this Sunday morning, December 20th, when I can actually say, I am finished with school for this year. HORRAAAYYYY!! I hope to have a PEACEFUL week, albeit I will be cleaning straighting, doing what I like best. "Just leave me alone and let me put things where I want to". There is such a difference between the last 3 weeks and this week, it is hard for me transition into thinking I am actually done with my final projects. But beginning right now after having checked my grade book, I am satisfied and will give my mind the rest it deserves. I don't know exactly how this week is going to plan out, but we will accept whatever comes my way, because I am ready for it. I truly am thankful for this (undescribable word)opportunity to go to school. It has taught me so much. If someone had told me a yr ago this was what I was going to be doing this season, I would have never believed them. Most of all I am grateful for the people/professors I have met all across the country including Hawaii. Its great fun interracting with everyone. I think after 2 weeks of no school I will be glad to get back in touch. Have a wonderful Merry Christmas everyone.

1 comment: