Thursday, December 10, 2009

One great thing about this blogging is that we have the opportunity to make friends. I love meeting new people and making new friends. You can learn so much from expanding your horizon of people. The funny, odd, different, advantage, is that if you don't feel like talking right now, no one is going to be offended. And if you're tired, bored, grumpy, happy, no one is going to hear that or feel it in your voice. Just be yourself but choose your words carefully. I so love keeping in touch by typing than by phone. Sometimes I am close to tears with some of my phone conversations, but I can hide that with emailing/blogging.
I am sooo looking forward to our 2 weeks off from school. Because when that time comes I will have finished my final project. Ohh what peace I will have then. I can taste that now.
Ok, back to the real work .

No comments:

Post a Comment