Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hello friends, I find blogging is as hard to find time for as it is for me to visit friends. And yet, it should be high on the priority list because what would we do without hearing from our friends who offer their love and encouragement. After saying this, maybe I'll make a change and make it more of a priority.
We had a great, quick, trip, traveling to Bellingham/Sumas, Washinton for Thanksgiving day and to be with parents and family. Even though a sleepy semi-truck driver pulled a big accident, causing us to be 2 hrs later for dinner, we still arrived safely, passed around hugs, and got to eat the leftovers. Our grandkids loved the wonderfull swimming pool at the resort. It was fun to watch them laugh and play. Did gramma get to have enough relaxation away from school? LOL I must have because I took my books along but never opened them once.
Back home once again, we are putting our nose to the grindstone, grateful that nothing serious happened while we were gone, we're still together, and we still have the ability to function for daily chores.
HMMMMMMMM Unto the next holiday.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you getting on here and posting!!! And thanks for the encouraging comment on my post!!

    ReplyDelete